Medical marijuana patients cannot own guns. The federal government (thanks to the DEA) classifies marijuana as an illegal substance. The government uses this classification to restrict patients’ second amendment rights.
Read about weed users and gun laws.
The right to bear arms became more interesting when I felt my own rights being trampled. To be honest, I’m unsure where I stand on gun control, but the fact that I can’t own a gun – when everyone else can – unnerves me.
What if a zombie apocalypse happens? Don’t zombies need to be shot in the head in order to die?
I’m not a zombie expert and I know little about weapons, but a little research revealed a number of wacky weapons available for home delivery by Amazon.
(Please make sure they are legal in your state and country before purchasing!)
10 Wacky Weapons That Don’t Need A Permit
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click them and make a purchase, I may be paid a commission.
1. A flame thrower is perfectly legal for any pot patient to own.
This Red Dragon Flame Thrower isn’t intended as a weapon but this Amazon purchase could cause serious destruction.
Watch what a flame thrower does:
2. This Wood Mahogany Speargun is classy, effective, and made in U.S.A.
3. Amazon also supplies a variety of crossbows.
Even this adorable “tactical” crossbow.
Did you know, some weapons double as fashion accessories!?
4. This lovely stun gun ring is available in two different colors.
5. Or if rings aren’t your thing, you can wear your weapon around your neck. Check out this Karambit, a hawkbill knife necklace.
But not everyone lives discretely. If you’re the kind of stoner who lives large, it’s perfectly legal for you to
6. Purchase your very own cannon.
(While it’s legal for marijuana patients to own real cannon, I’m not 100% sure this Amazon listing is for an actual working cannon.)
7. Katanas aren’t just weapons. They’re also decorative: Japanese Handmade Katana Samurai Sword.
8. If you happen to be ambidextrous the Sai might be a good choice.
9. Throwing knives are a portable option.
10. You can easily purchase this heavy duty stun gun.
I don’t plan to give up on my second amendment rights just yet, but at least I have options if we do end up in a zombie apocalypse.