Here's Everything They Didn't Tell You About Marijuana!
Real Facts. Never Propaganda. Subscribe for Updates.
Thank you for subscribing.
This must be reefer Madness! Something went wrong.
Cooking With Kief
Kief had been accumulating in my grinder for some time. I don’t smoke it and I had no idea what to do with it.
I never considered cooking with kief until an IG friend suggested I try kief cookies.
Wow, I’ve been missing out! These chocolate chip kief cookies are the easiest edible I’ve ever made!
Cooking With Kief Tips
- The amount of kief placed in each cookie determines the strength of the cookie.
- Kief is concentrated; it’s much stronger than cannabis flower.
- Orally ingesting cannabis produces stronger effects than smoking or vaporizing – use caution.
- Edibles can take an hour to begin working – wait at least an hour in between doses.
- Effects of edibles last longer than smoking. Learn more: How long does a weed high last?
Kief Cookie Directions
A kief cookie is the easiest edible to make. And they’re delicious. The weedy taste is hardly noticeable.
Cooking with kief is a lot easier than using ground cannabis bud.
WATCH: This Video Will Teach You How to Make ABV Coconut Oil
1. Decarboxylate Kief
How to Decarboxylate Kief
- Spread kief onto a baking sheet or onto a baking dish (I use a covered baking casserole dish)
- Bake at 230 degrees for 30 mins
Note: Whenever you heat cannabis (including kief), the smell will intensify. That means, your house will smell like marijuana when you make these kief cookies.
2. Prep Cookie Dough as Usual
You can make kief cookies with any type of cookie dough. You can use cookie dough from the refrigerator section of the grocery store or prepare your favorite recipe.
Below is my favorite whole-grain chocolate chip cookie dough recipe.
3. Make a Well in a Ball of Cookie Dough – Add 1/8 teaspoon of Kief
4. Fold and Gently Reform Cookie So Kief Remains Inside
5. Bake According to Cookie Dough Instructions
6. Enjoy Your Medicated Kief Cookies! Please Avoid Accidents By Labeling Your Cannabis Treats!
Basic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
- 1 Cup Softened Butter
- 1/2 Cup Turbinado Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Whole Grain Flour
- 1-2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- OPTIONAL – Boost the potency with 3/4 teaspoon of sunflower lecithin
- Blend butter and sugars together until fluffy
- Mix in egg and vanilla
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, and sunflower lecithin (optional), mixing until well combined
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Bake at 350 for 9-10 minutes
READ: Is it safe to mix zoloft and weed?