Easy to Make Weed Edibles
I’m always seeking marijuana recipes for easy to make weed edibles. Because I only have access to flower, I DIY my edibles at home. When I find delicious and easy to make weed edibles, those marijuana recipes become keepers for sure.
This is my new favorite, out of all my marijuana recipes – canna-banans. They’re super easy to make weed edibles. They’re quick, easy, and only require three ingredients to make.
A ripe banana helps disguise the bitter weed taste of cannabis coconut oil. And seriously, they’re so easy.
If you’re new to edibles? READ THIS: How long does a weed high last?
Don’t know how to make Canna-Oil or Canna-Butter? Watch my Tutorials.
Learn to make cannabis coconut oil in the crockpot with my video tutorial: How to Make Cannabis Oil in the Crockpot
Or check out my Magical Butter Machine demo (this device makes canna-oil and canna-butter magically!! and it only takes an hour!)
Tips for edibles.
- Edibles are different than smoking. Eating marijuana produces a more intense high than smoking or vaporizing and it lasts for much longer.
- Start small! I test my batches by starting with a teaspoon. If you DIY easy to make weed edibles at home, you’re not going to know the strength. Sometimes I need 3 teaspoons for a dose, sometimes I only need a 1/2 teaspoon.
- Be patient. Wait at least one hour in between doses of canna-bananas to see how it affects you.
- Don’t overdo it. Being too high from an edible is NOT fun. It can be a frightening experience. It can ruin weed forever for you.
- Use caution with heat. I melt cannabis oil at 120 degrees in my Breville Smart Oven. This avoids overheating the cannabinoids and destroying the medicinal properties.
- Label you medicated treats! You don’t want Aunt Wendy accidentally snacking on your cannabananas.
Canna-Bananas Recipe – Cannabis-Infused Chocolate Covered Bananas
One-half sliced banana
1/2 teaspoon cannabis oil or cannabutter (adjust based on your dose)
1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
Directions for Chocolate Covered Canna-Bananas:
2. Heat at a low temperature until melted (Low-temps so that you don’t destroy the cannabinoids in the oil. I use my Breville Smart Oven at 120 degrees and I melt slowly stirring often.)
3. Stir canna-chocolate until silky smooth.
4. Add bananas, and coat well.
5. Place canna-bananas on parchment paper and freeze.
6. Enjoy your deliciously medicated treat. If aren’t enjoying your cannabananas right away, be sure to label them carefully!
Important: If the bowl and spoon are covered in cannabis-infused chocolate, you should lick them. Don’t waste a drop!
If you love bananas, check out my canna-banana bread.